giovedì 26 settembre 2019

THE HOUSEHOLD - BAD WEATHER F.A.Q





Where can I get leafy sheep?
You can find leafy sheep in chest of fallen leaves and chest of fall fruit.

🌦 Where can I get leafy ducks?
Click on the lake with ducks on the local farmstead to obtain a leafy duck. If there are no ducks in the lake, you'll first have to find them on the farmstead, catch them and return them to the lake.

🌦 How can I get fall grouses?
We get fall grouse by exchanging magic fall collection. You can also get it from a chest of fall fruit and a chest of fall flowers.

I don't have enough seasonickels. Is there any other way to get chrysantemums?
We get 5 chrysantemums for mini-quests on the local farmstead (pick orange chrysantemums, white chrysantemums or purple chrysantemums).

🌦 I shooed away murky clouds on the local farmstead, but I didn't receive seasonal rainbow. Why?
Shoo away murky clouds in the Household to get seasonal rainbow. Murky clouds can appear during gathering of orange, white or purple chrysantemums on your site.

🌦 I don't receive elements of questionable weather collection from my jolly animals. What do I do wrong?
Elements of questionable weather collection can be obtained quite rarely from your jolly animals. You can get them much faster by helping animals to warm up on the local farmstead.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento